Get unprecedented control of your MailChimp audience by combining the MailChimp specific triggers and actions. MailChimp for WunderAutomation adds triggers and actions to help you manage your MailChimp contacts using WunderAutomation workflows.
- Receive webhooks from MailChimp when a contact is added or removed from your MailChimp list. Use this trigger to take action when a new subscriber is added. For inspiration, look at this tutorial to learn how to generate unique WooCommerce coupons for all new subscribers, regardless of how they were added to your MailChimp audience.
- Add new contact to an existing MailChimp list
- Update contact data, VIP-status, subscriber status etc. using the Update contact action.
- Add or remove tags from a contact using the Add / Remove tag action,
- Trigger MailChimp automations using the Trigger Event action.
Requirements for this plugin
- WordPress 4.7 or later running on PHP 5.6 or later
- An active MailChimp account
- WunderAutomation plugin, download from the WordPress repository
Victoria Andersson –
This is so cool, we’ve had digital agencies pitch 100 of hours of bespoke development to solve some of these things. We’re triggering email courses in MailChimp based on WooCommerce purchases and I set the rules myself. Excellent and responsive support when we needed it.
Hands down the smartest way to manage MailChimp from WooCommerce, easy to combine with other plugins (Checkout Field Editor). Love it!