With Contact Form 7 for WunderAutomation, you trigger a workflow when a form built with Contact Form 7 is submitted by a user. The plugin adds a new trigger, 4 new filters and 3 new parameters. This enabled you to connect a Contact Form 7 form to any existing WunderAutomation action you want.
- Form submitted – triggers when a Contact Form 7 created form is submitted
- Form identifier – Filters using the form identifier (the same value you’d use in a ccf7 short code)
- Form title – Filters using the form title
- Form name – Filters using the form name
- Field – Filters using the field value on one of the submitted fields.
- ccf7.name – Name (title) of the submitted form
- ccf7.id – Numerical id of the submitted form
- ccf7.field – The value of a specified field in the submitted form