A WunderAutomation workflow lets you automate things in WordPress. You decide what to automate by creating a workflow that is a set of rules that decides what happens. Each workfow:
- Has a trigger that defines how the workflow gets started
- Has one or more steps that is executed one by one
- A step can be an action that does something, like send an email.
- …or a filter that stops actions from executing unless a certain condition is met
- To help customize the actions, you have access to parameters
A workflow always has exactly one trigger, but it can contain unlimited number of filters and actions. Since WunderAutomation comes with a lot of built in triggers, filters, actions and parameters, it’s possible to build both simple and complex workflows.